Nataša Novaković 
Tour and Production Menager
Nataša Novaković joined the DAH Theater team in 2013 as an organizer, program coordinator, international project manager and tour manager.
Apart from the DAH Theater, she gained experience on numerous related projects, always in the field of culture, working on exhibitions, concerts, theater performances and festivals. Novakovic especially enjoys projects that to improvement of social and political climate in Serbia and the Region. B.S. in Italian language and literature /University of Belgrade, 2009 – 2013. Internship at La MaMa Umbria International Festival Spoleto, Italy 2018.
Re-performance Coordinator for “The Cleaner”- retrospective exhibition of Marina Abramovic (2019-2020), Museum of Contemporary Art Belgrade (Serbia).
Co-founder and Director of Sortie – Centre for Interactive Art, Belgrade [Serbia]. Besides Serbian speaks Italian, English, Portuguese.
• Beyond the Chapters: Accession to Diversity, EU project under the Civil Society Facility and Media Program (2017-2020)
• Women in an Equal Europe, international partners: Ireland, Spain, Croatia, project supported by EU (2016-2017)
•Antigone, EU project with partners from Greece, Italy, Bulgaria, Hungary, Norway, Sweden (2021-2022)
Project Manager [DAH Theatre, Sortie – Centre for Interactive Art] Belgrade /Serbia
• Artistic Caravan – EU for you, supported by the Delegation of European Union in Belgrade (2021)
• Bridging the Centuries, festival 30 years of DAH Theatre (2021)
• Rebuilding Theatre Towards New Future, project supported by the Goethe Institute (2020)
• Arts & Human Rights festival (2020)
• Antigone, project supported by EU, program Erasmus Plus (2021-2022)
• Right4Kids, project supported by EU, program Creative Europe (2018- 2020)
• Olivera Katarina in Concert, Kombank Dvorana (2018)
Public Relation Officer and Organization [DAH Theatre], Belgrade /Serbia
• DADA’sWomen: One Imaginary Exhibition, theatre installation (2017)
• Previously Blue performance, co-production between DAH Theatre, 7 Stages (Atlanta, USA) and Café Antarsia (Chicago, USA) (2015)
• Shivering of the Rose performance (2014)
• The Power of Remembrance theatre installation, collaboration with Thater- Labor (Bielefeld, Germany) (2014)
Executive Producer and Tour Manager [DAH Theatre] Belgrade (Serbia), Milan (Italy), Porsgrunn (Norway), Sassari (Italy)
• For Your Own Good performance (2021)
• The Conundrum of the Revolution performance
• Dancing Trees (2021) out door perfromance